Our Objectives and Activities
To preach the gospel and Bible study to people through crusades, counseling services and planting of churches for the expansion of God’s kingdom
- Teaching the true gospel of Jesus Christ in accordance to the bible.
- Providing Bibles, handouts, story books.
- Outreaches (door to door, crusades, hospital ministry, school ministry and conferences)
To support Orphans, Windows, elderly and disabled people in social, physical, spiritual, economical and educational attainment.
- To provide fees and scholastic material to OVCS.
- To establish learning centers.
- Child counseling
- To provide home based care to families.
- To provide basic needs to orphans, widows, elderly and people with disabilities.
- To mobilize and encourage people to a saving culture.
- To provide spiritual counseling.
To promote and protect respect for human rights and good governance.
- To identify and provide possible solutions to the problems.
- To raise up voices for the voiceless
To cooperate with government, NGOs, and other partners with a similar view.
- To identify NGOS with a similar view
- To share ideas with stakeholders
- Mobilize resources together.
To carry out awareness about HIV/AIDS and life skills especially the youths and women through seminars, workshops and drama.
- To carryout awareness about HIV/AIDS in the community.
- HIV/AIDS, Counseling and guidance
- Outreaches to schools, churches through music, dance and drama.
- To provide care and support to the HIV/AIDS affected people.